- Collagen supplements: Supplements used to increase the amount of collagen in your body and improve skin health over time.
- Microneedling: Also known as collagen induction therapy, this procedure repeatedly punctures the skin with tiny, sterile needles to promote collagen production and naturally tighten the skin.
- Ultrasound skin tightening: Also known as ultherapy, this non-invasive procedure uses micro-focused ultrasound to lift and tighten your skin.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening (RF): Uses radio frequency energy to heat the underlying tissue to encourage subdermal collagen production to reduce the appearance of loose skin.
- Spillover skin tightening: Used to melt away pockets of unwanted skin to firm up the overall look and feel of the targeted area.
- Surgical skin tightening: Includes various forms of plastic surgery.
To begin, we will identify the best cosmetic skin tightening solution for you depending on the targeted area and your desired result. Many skin tightening treatments require no downtime, while the downtime for some more severe procedures such as surgical skin tightening may vary.
For more information on skin tightening or to request an appointment, please don't hesitate to contact us today at (864) 757-8500.
Skin rejuvenation treatments are the ideal choice for patients seeking to reduce the effects of aging by restoring your skin’s youthful elasticity and brightness. Skin rejuvenation can also be used for therapeutic purposes to treat skin conditions such as rosacea, irregular pigmentation, broken capillaries, spider veins, freckles, or brown spots. For cosmetic enhancements, skin rejuvenation can reduce the signs of aging on the face, arms, and hands through a variety of treatment options.
Skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Intense pulse light (ITP): This treatment pulses light rays on the affected areas to remove discoloration and tighten sagging skin.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are a non-surgical, outpatient procedure that causes your skin to exfoliate at an expedited rate to remove the outermost layers of your skin to reveal new, rejuvenated skin.
- Dermabrasion: Refers to the surgical scraping of your skin to soften skin surface irregularities to reveal healthier, brighter complexion.
We want you to feel confident in your skin which is why we utilize only the safest, most effective skin rejuvenation treatments for our patients. For more information on skin rejuvenation or to request an appointment, please don't hesitate to contact us today at (864) 757-8500.