The medical research and our own patient results support the fact that laser therapy is very effective for chronic pain. Take a look at the top 10 reasons to consider getting low lever laser therapy for your chronic pain today!
- Patients undergoing laser therapy show significant decreases in pain intensity at rest and with movement and improved knee function and ability to walk when compared to a placebo group.
- Patients treated with laser therapy showed significant improvements in pain, range of motion, functionality and movement when compared to placebo.
- Low level laser therapy reduces pain in knee osteoarthritis and improves microcirculation.
- “Significant improvement in pain relief and quality of life in 70% of patients.”
- “82% reported significant removal of pain and recovery of joint mobility. Cold laser therapy is concluded to be a safe, effective and non-invasive alternative to conventional surgical and medical treatment modalities for patients.”
- Cold laser therapy has the capacity to regenerate tissues, including cartilage.
- Laser therapy “promoted restoration of function, relieved pain and limited complications of rheumatoid arthritis” when compared to NSAIDS and placebo.
- “Cold laser therapy is effective in relieving pain and disability in degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee.”
- “The unequivocal scientific findings so far, has earned cold laser therapy a top spot in levels of evidence and treatment recommendations for knee osteoarthritis“
- Laser therapy is safe!
If you would like a printable version, download this… Chronic Pain and Laser Therapy FACT SHEET.
To view our own patient’s stories of becoming free of chronic pain, visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/newlifefne